четверг, 30 мая 2019 г.

The Road Away from the Beast :: Personal Narrative Medicien Papers

The Road Away from the BeastIt all starts with a dull pain that is inside my head. The starting point varies from the base of my skull, to my temple, or just bed my right eyeball. I know that if I do not catch this nuisance quickly enough, it will become a skirt chaser and have the potential to keep me bedridden for days. The beast does not always stay for days. Sometimes, it presents itself and then transforms into a more mild animal, which is more bearable save keeps me company for as long as a week. When I feel him coming, I immediately feel helpless. I force my mind to take me to other place a place where this beasts strength is weaker than mine. Unfortunately, I can only beat him 10% of the time. The rest of the time, he beats me and I dread raze more his next unannounced visit. The second lunch bell just rang and I went back to my desk after approaching my third grade teacher, Sister Patricia Rose. I never liked Sister Patricia Rose and this day, I had even more reason not to like her for she disregarded my request to go home. skilful designate your head down on your desk, was Sisters response to my ill feeling. Perhaps she did not agree that a headache was a good enough reason to carry school, but she had no idea as to what kind of headache I was suffering. As I had predicted, my headache was getting worse. The pounding was strong and focused behind my eyes. If I could just rip my eyes out, I would get relief. Then I knew it had gone too far when I began to feel the nausea. With tears in my eyes, I made one last attempt to raise my hand and ask Sister Patricia Rose if I could go to the office, but again, she refuses and strictly replies, Just keep your head down on the desk. I could feel my mouth started to salivate, like it usually does when I get sick from a migraine headache. small-arm tears rolled roll from my eyes, sympathetic classmates gave me looks of concern. They knew my illness was legitimate because this day was the day I missed the lunchtime kickball game for the first time ever. I tried to talk myself out of getting sick because I hate the way I feel when I vomit.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий